The better an agent knows and understands your business, the better he or she can act as your trusted partner, helping ensure you’ve got the insurance coverages you need, while keeping costs reasonable. Farm agent certification is another reason Nationwide is the nation’s #1 farm and ranch provider.
We know of no other farm insurance company that trains and certifies its farm agents. It’s one of the reasons their agents are the best in the business.
What does it mean to be On Your Side® Farm Certified?
- Farm Certified agents are committed to ongoing customer service training.
- We use worksheets and tools to customize your insurance program and help you understand what’s protected.
- Farm Certified agents take time to explain the products and what they mean to you.
- We provide annual reviews to ensure you have the right coverages and up-to-date values on your buildings, equipment, and inventory.
Buying a farm policy is just the beginning
We want to provide more than just insurance protection. Our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your operations. So, after working with you to purchase a policy that’s tailored to your needs, as a Farm Certified agent we will:
- Contact you whenever new farm coverages become available;
- Review your coverages annually to be sure your protection is up to date;
- Be there for you whenever you have a question, need information, or need to make changes to your policy (like when you add new equipment, new buildings, or new business activities).
When we say our people specialize in the ag business, we mean it. That’s why we chose to earn Nationwide’s On Your Side® Farm Certification. Because you deserve Certified!
Contact us today for your free On Your Side farm review! Call us at (925) 447-2565 or submit your information online for a quote at www.genemorganinsurance.com.